Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

This year we decided it made the most sense for us to buy a small fake tree as opposed to the beautiful, big, real tree I wanted. After forking over a fortune for plane tickets to California for the holiday and knowing that we wouldn't even be able to enjoy the tree for those eleven days we are out of town, we settled on this four foot tall, Charlie Brown type tree. After decorations and some love I think it was ten dollars well spent. Also, thank goodness for shatterproof ornaments, Jane likes to try to manhandle the tree.

2 comments:

bretandjulie said...

I think the tree looks beautiful! You could even take the picture from a different angle and you would never know that it is four feet tall.

I don't have your new address, and I can't find your e-mail address either. Can you send it to me through the "Contact" on my site? Thanks, you're a doll!

PS - Just found Sarah's photography site and saw some of your wedding photos. What a babe you are! No wonder Taylor snatched you up.

Erin Leigh said...

that's totally not a charlie brown tree! it looks right proper to me.