Saturday, January 15, 2011

Partners in Crime

 
 The way bath time works in our house is both kids take a bath together, then I take Wyatt out and get him in his pajamas while Jane plays for a little bit longer. Wyatt is always very sad when it is his time to get out and he always goes back into the bathroom and stands next to the tub until Jane is done. Wyatt had been crawling up and down the hall way so I went really quick to put the dirty clothes in the laundry room and when I returned, this is what I found. Wyatt was soaked from head to toe, splashing in about an inch of water that was now on my bathroom floor. Jane was, even as I stood there, dumping buckets of water on the ground and laughing as Wyatt was playing in it. At first I upset by the whole thing. It wasn't until later that I decided it was cute. Jane was trying to help Wyatt have more fun and if he couldn't have fun with water in the bath, why not outside the bath. She is just too thoughtful.

1 comment:

Jared and Lindsey said...

So funny! They are crazy! ;)