Friday, January 9, 2009

My Big Girl


Yes, it is true. My precious little baby is getting big. After lots of practice Jane is finally able to sit by herself. She doesn't have it down perfect yet, but she is close. She can sit for about 30 to 45 seconds before she collapses. I also have discovered that she is getting her first tooth. It is funny because it isn't even a bottom front tooth. It is on the bottom but it isn't in the middle, it is off to the side a little bit. I hope she doesn't look like a little goober when it comes in all the way.

4 comments:

Christie said...

I didn't know she was getting a tooth! How exciting!! :-)

Logan and Heidi said...

Haley... I'm so glad your blogging! When I saw that Haley Bessinger left a comment on our blog I had no idea who that was! haha. I still think of you as Haley Davis. I felt like an idiot since I did know that your last name is Bessinger! Anyway, welcome to the blogging family!... I'll keep checking up on your blog.

Amy said...

Haley! I'm so glad you are a blogger, so I can keep updated on your life. That was so fun to see you and Jane!

bretandjulie said...

When I saw your comment on Heidi's blog I knew exactly who Haley Bessinger was, and came to check you out. What a little cutie Jane is and you are still as beautiful as ever! So happy that I can keep tabs on you now.