Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jane Had a Birthday! Shout Hooooooray!

We celebrated Jane's 1st birthday on July 25th, though we had the party the night before. It was so exciting to see my baby at her first birthday celebration. It makes me look so forward to the ones to come. I just can't believe how quickly our first year with her flew by. Taylor wasn't able to be here for Jane's birthday due to him being in Texas for basic training but he did get to call that day which was very special. Here are some pictures from Jane's lady bug birthday.

Cousins Lincoln and Lily. This picture perfectly illustrates just how polar opposite their personalities are.

The super cute lady bug cake my sister Brooke and I made together. Not quite Ace of Cakes, but still cute.

My little bug patiently waiting for her dinner.

Mommy and Jane getting ready for cake time.

Jane soaking up the attention.

She loved her cake!!

All done!!

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

oh fun! i promise i didn't forget her birthday. how could i forget when we actually got to be there in person to celebrate LAST year! plus it was two days after i found out i was preggos with june. she looks so adorable, can't wait to see her soon! that pic of lily and lincoln is funny though - ha!

bretandjulie said...

Love the picture of her after she's eaten her cake. You and Brooke did a great job with the cake. And you look absolutely beautiful (always have)! You don't realize how fast time flies until you have kids.

christastrebel said...

I honestly cannot get over how adorable Jane is... but shes such a brat! I cant wait to see how this next bebe comes out! PS: You should call or text me when you get this. Ive got something to tell you